SALTY CAKE (SOLEN KEKS)

Since I'm a person who likes savory food more than sweet food, you're guessing, instead of making cakes, I prepare salty cakes :) And all of my family loves them. Salty cake is very easy to prepare, I don't always stick to the recipe, I use what I have in my fridge. This is the basic recipe and you can adapt it according your taste.

Ingredients:

  • 6 eggs
  • 12 tablespoons flour
  • baking powder
  • 150 g chopped white cheese
  • 150 g chopped ham
  • 180 ml oil
  • handful chopped parsley (you can use spinach instead)

Preparation:

  1. Mix eggs with mixer. 
  2. Add oil and mix.
  3. Add the flour mixed with the baking powder and mix.
  4. Add the chopped cheese, add chopped parsley and chopped ham. Stir with a spoon.
  5. Pour the resulting mixture pour in a pan (no.24-26) or mold floored with baking paper, put to bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees about 20 minutes.
  6. After baking and when slightly cool, pull out cake from the pan, remove the paper and place on a rack to cool.

Enjoy!