BAKED PASTA WITH CHEESE, EGGS AND BECHAMEL SAUCE

I prepare this dish when I wanna prepare something quick and I never repeat the same recipe, nor I use the same ingredients. I sometimes use homemade pasta, sometimes macaroni, sometimes spaghetti. Sometimes I combine them with white cheese, sometimes with cottage cheese, sometimes I use milk, other yogurt, and this time I used bechamel sauce. Each combination is good and delicious.
Baked homemade pasta with white cheese, bechamel sauce and eggs 
 Ingredients:

  • 400 g pasta (homemade pasta in this recipe)
  • 200 g white cheese
  • 4 eggs
  • 350 ml bechamel sauce (or yogurt)

Preparation:

  1. Put a pot of water on fire to boil, add a little oil and 1 teaspoon salt. Add pasta and boil with occasional stirring.
  2. While you cook pasta, prepare the bechamel sauce. Fry 1 tbs flour on oil and add around 350 g milk. Cook shortly until it thickens. 
  3. Pour cooked and drained pasta into a larger baking pan. Crumble the cheese, add, stir and align.
  4. Pour over the warm bechamel sauce. Beat the eggs and pour them too. Salt to taste. I used eggs from the village here, village eggs are more natural and their yolks have more yellow color as you see.
  5. Bake in preheated oven at 200 C for 30 minutes or until golden.

Serve warm and cut into pieces. Serve with a glass of yogurt or fermented milk.
Enjoy!