FAST and TASTY ROLL RECIPE

This dessert is something my mom used to make when we were kids. She always made 2 at once because one was just not enough for 5 people :) One for my dad, and one for the kids :) It's so simple and so tasty. When I started to make it at home my family reacted  the same. My 5 year old son eat half the first time! I couldn't believe it.
The thing I like at this roll is that it's very quick to prepare, it takes less then 5 minutes to prepare the biscuit, less than 10 minutes to bake it and 1 minute to apply jam and to roll it. That's it! Plus it doesn't contain oil.

Ingredients:
  • 6 eggs
  • 6 tbs sugar
  • 6 tbs flour
  • 1/2 baking powder
  • jam 
Preparation:
  1.  Beat well eggs and sugar with a mixer.
  2. Add flour and baking powder and stir with a wooden spoon.
  3. Pour mixture in a rectangular pan coated with baking paper.
  4. Put to bake in a preheated oven at 200 C for 7-8 minutes.
  5. Leave to cool and flip biscuit on a wet towel sprinkled with sugar (this is to avoid sticking and breaking of biscuit).
  6. Add 2-3 tbs jam and roll.
  7. That's it!
Enjoy!