ROAST CHICKEN WITH POTATOES

This is one of my favorite lunches which I prepared today. I highly recommend you this dish. I mostly prepare chicken with rice, but spring potatoes arrived at the market and what's the most perfect combination than baked spring potatoes with chicken.
roast chicken

 Ingredients:
  • 1 chicken (mine was fresh and 1,4kg)
  • 1 onion
  • 1 kg potatoes (chopped)
  • 200 ml water
  • 7 tablespoons oil and salt (quantity to taste, mixed spices, black pepper, chicken spice mixture)
Preparation:
  1. Peel potatoes just a little if you're using spring potatoes like me, if you're using old potatoes, then, peel regularly. Wash and cut in desired shape.
  2. Chop onion in circles.
  3. Salt chicken and add spices.
  4. Salt potatoes, add spices and stir well. Put half potatoes in a baking pan, then place chicken above and add the rest of potatoes all around the chicken. Add the onions.
  5. Pour oil everywhere from above, and pour water around.
  6. Cover pan well with aluminum foil. Heat oven to 200 C. Put to bake for about 2 hours and 20 minutes. Twenty minutes before baking, remove the foil (be careful not to burn yourself from the steam) so the meat roasts well.
  7. Serve with salad. I hope you'll like my proposal for a tasty lunch.
Enjoy!