STALE BREAD WITH CHEESE AND OLIVES

I prepared this bread today, I had an old bread I bought 2 days ago. I checked what's in the fridge and decided to prepare it with cheese and olives. It was awesome! I give stale bread to the birds outside many times, but sorry birds, today I kept this one for myself and baked it :)
Ingredients:
  • stale bread
  • cheese
  • olives
  • butter
  • oregano
  • garlic
Preparation:
  1. Cut bread in pieces, but don't cut through. 
  2. Add piece of cheese between slices.
  3. Put some butter in between and on top.
  4. Add chopped olives and garlic between slices.
  5. Add some oregano (I used wild oregano).
  6. Place bread in a pan and cover with foil.
  7. Put to bake in a preheated oven for about 15 minutes at 200 C. Remove foil and bake for another several minutes.
  8. That's it.
Enjoy!