FAST PIE WITH WHITE CHEESE AND GREENS

So as I mentioned before, I picked up fresh chard leaves 2 days ago. I used most of them to make sarma with chard leaves and I prepared this fast pie with the rest of the leaves. I just washed and chopped them and I removed the hard white part, I didn't boil or fry them, there's no need for that. It turned out delicious, half the pie is already gone as I'm typing the recipe :)

Ingredients:
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 and 1/2 cups white flour
  • 1 cup yogurt
  • 1/2 cup of oil
  • 1 packet of baking powder (10 g)
  • pinch of salt
  • 250 g white cheese
  • green leaves (spinach, chard leaves etc.)
*** 1 cup is 250 ml size

Preparation:
  1. Mix the eggs, then add yogurt. I didn't use mixer.
  2. Add oil and salt. Stir well.
  3. Add flour and baking powder. Mix all well.
  4. Add finely chopped chard leaves or spinach. I added around 20 leaves.
  5. Add crumbled cheese in the end and mix well. It will become harder to mix, because the mixture will be thick, but that's the way it should be.
  6. Pour mixture in and oiled pan in a preheated oven at 250 C degrees. I baked it at 200 C degrees until it got beautiful golden color and crust on top, around 30-40 minutes.
  7. Combine with sour milk if desired.
Enjoy!