MASHED POTATOES WITH SAUSAGES

I feel like I'm saying "this is one of my favorite dishes" all the time, but that's true, I have lots of them on my favorite menu :) So, really, this is one of my favorite dishes, I love homemade mashed potatoes in combination with sausages or goulash.


Ingredients:
  • 800 g potatoes
  • 40 g butter or margarine (I use butter)
  • salt
  • spices
  • lukewarm milk
  • sausages
Preparation:
  1.  Peel and wash potatoes, cut them into smaller pieces and place in a pot. Pour over cold water, add a little salt and boil until soft. 
  2. While potatoes are boiling, fry or bake sausages, they'll need about 30 minutes.
  3. Once potatoes are cooked, drain water and leave just a little liquid. Add the butter or margarine, previously left at room temperature and mash potatoes. While mashing, add the milk until you get the required density. Add mixed spices and mash until smooth.
  4. Serve warm and enjoy!