FRIED PEPPERS WITH TOMATOES AND EGGS

This recipe is so Macedonian and something that can be seen on every Macedonian table, especially in summer. This dish is something we eat for several times a month during hot summer days. Sometimes I come back from work very tired and I grab several eggs, several peppers and tomatoes and I have a ready lunch in 10 minutes.
This is for 2 people, you can increase or decrease ingredients depending on how hungry you are :) I bet you lick your fingers in the end.


Ingredients:
  • 6-7 peppers (green or red)
  • 3-4 tomatoes
  • 5-6 eggs
  • salt, oil
 Preparation:
  1. Chop peppers is small pieces and put to fry. Add chopped tomatoes after 5 minutes.
  2. When peppers and tomatoes soften and start to get some brownish color, add mixed eggs and salt. Stir only once if you want it to look as in pic. Add some sour cream after removing from fire.
  3. Combine with white cheese and fresh bread. I add and fresh tomatoes. 
Enjoy!