EASY AND FAST DELICIOUS CHICKEN IN SAUCE

One of the fastest and tastiest dishes that one can prepare and call it a descent lunch :) I call it "lunch for lazy housewives" :) I came back from work in 6 pm yesterday, I had bought the chicken steak the day before and prepared it immediately, I didn't even change my clothes. It took me around 7 minutes to cut the meat and to mix the ingredients, and the overall cooking time was around 40 minutes. This dish would be great combined with mushrooms, I don't eat mushrooms so I never use them, but if you decide to add some, add them together with the chicken.
chicken in sauce


Ingredients:

  • 700 g chicken steak
  • 3-4 cloves garlic
  • 1 sour cream (250 ml)
  • 2 sachets of instant cream soup or I used 1 sachet of chicken mix for sauce if available in your place
  • spices: salt, black pepper, parsley
  • olive oil, a piece of butter
Preparation:
  1. Chop steak in medium sized pieces, add salt and black pepper and fry in hot oil mixed with butter.
  2. If you're adding mushrooms, add them now and fry together with the meat. 
  3. Mix sour cream with the instant cream soup, add water and add them to the pan. Stir well and add more water if needed. Leave to cook for 10-15 minutes.
  4. Finally add chopped garlic and parsley and stir the sauce.
  5. Serve warm and combine with boiled potatoes, cauliflower or broccoli. 

Enjoy!