CHOCOLATE BALLS WITH WAFERS (no baking)

I made these delicious sweet balls couple of days ago. I had 200 g of stale wafers and I hate to eat stale wafers and I didn't want to throw them away, so I needed a way to use them somehow. I had this recipe and I've made some little changes in the list of ingredients by adding the wafers. The result was delicious easy dessert of about 40 balls that were gone in 2 days :).

wafer chocolate balls

Ingredients:
  • 200 g crushed biscuits
  • 125 g butter
  • 2-3 tbs sugar
  • 100 g crushed nuts (hazelnuts, almonds)
  • 100 g grated cooking chocolate
  • 200 g wafers
  • 120 ml milk
Preparation:
  1. Ground biscuits, chocolate, nuts and wafers. I used electric blender and ground them separately.
  2. Melt the butter, sugar and milk together. Don't boil the mixture, just warm it until everything is melted.
  3. Gradually add liquid to ground ingredients and mix. Leave 2-3 minutes to soak well and then form balls from the mixture.
  4. I dipped balls in coconut, but you can use melted chocolate, ground biscuits or nuts for decoration, it's your choice.