There are many variations of this easy recipe, and of course, you can adapt it according your taste. This is the one I prefer.
- 1 bag chocolate pudding
- 500 ml cold milk
- 50 ml black coffee
- 200 ml whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 g chocolate decoration
- Boil milk with pudding according to directions on the bag. Once cooked, leave to cool slightly. In a meanwhile, mix the whipping cream in a bowl until solid, add sugar and vanilla extract and mix.
- Take 1/4 of the whipped cream for decoration. Mix well the rest of the cream with the cooled pudding and black coffee. Pour the resulting cream evenly into serving cups and leave it in the fridge until serving.
- Before serving, decorate with a spoonful of whipped cream and grated chocolate.