I looove muffins, any kind of muffins and I experiment a lot. They are easy to make and everyone loves muffins. Let's try these ones.
- 2 cups (300g) self raising flour
- 125 g butter, chopped
- ¾ cup (165g) castor sugar
- 1 cup (150g) chopped dried apricots
- 1 cup (90g) coconut
- ¾ (180ml) milk
- 2 eggs
- Grease 12 hole muffin pan (1 / 3cup / 80ml capacity).
- Place flour in large bowl, rub in butter. Add remaining ingredients, stir with large metal spoon until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Bake in moderately hot oven about 20 minutes. Turn onto wire rack.