This is my recipe, something I enjoy preparing in summer. I love peppers and tomatoes, here we still have good old seeds, which are a real treasure, you can't find that good vegetables and fruits anywhere in the world! This is my way of cooking peppers and tomatoes together, spiced with some onion and garlic.
- 7-8 green or red chopped peppers
- 3 average size chopped tomatoes
- 1 smaller chopped onion
- 1 chopped head garlic
- 2-3 eggs
- grated cheese
- olive oil, salt to taste
- Put chopped peppers to fry on hot olive oil. Cover with lid and leave peppers to fry until they start to become soft.
- Add chopped tomatoes and chopped onion and garlic.
- Leave closed to fry until everything is finely cooked.
- Add salt, then add mixed eggs and add grated cheese on top. Cover the lid again and leave for 2-3 minutes to cook.